Please see here and attached instructions about planned Re-Opening for DINE-IN SERVICE authorized starting on May 11, 2020.
1. This information is for those Posts who can safely resume their former dining activity.
2. Attached are;
a. One page guidance for restaurant reopening.
b. Arizona Executive Order #34
c. Department of Liquor License Control (DLLC) Reopening Instructions
d. Arizona Executive Order #18
3. This supersedes previous guidelines shared by The American Legion, Department of Arizona using older interpretations and instruction as then provided by authorities.
4. Please read and consider everything from evolving government resources on the web. See more information at;
5. ATTENTION PLEASE: The attached instruction from the Department of Liquor License Control demonstrates that all licensee types are included which means American Legion Post food service as well, WHILE safety enhanced dine-in service is being conducted. Therefore, there must be dining during the hours of service especially if the Club canteen/bar/lounge is supporting such dining.
6. American Legion Posts are an essential community effort. The current community work that the Post is doing regarding Veterans, Military, Child welfare and Youth Mentoring should continue regardless of whether other Post Operations are suspended or temporarily affected.